Pond, woodcut by Frederick Nunley
Used here with his kind permission






 

 

 

 

 

fishpond

 

 

Pip Wilson

 

 

 

 

This is the blog where I post poetry as I find it in the fishpond outside the door of my garden flat.

 

 

 

 



Wilson's Almanac

Site Map

Articles

Poetry

Blogmanac

Sandy Beach Almanac

Book of Days

Review fishpond

Archives

Free fishpond updates by email


powered by Bloglet

 

 

















This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
I look into a fishpond  

fishpond: a prophecy


Home Archives

Monday, March 14, 2005



Hi and g'day, reader, y'all!

No new verse today because I've been busy as a one-armed paperhanger in a high wind, and busy plotting some future fun things, but I thought I should write a note. As you will know if you've been reading 'Kill the President', there are various clues and codes evolving within the poem. Collectively these are called 'bacterioids', and they comprise three different types of information: what we call revelations, clues and epiphanies. Details and how to play the game are at http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/lumvitation.html.

A forum, called Kalliope, exists to give a space for people to discuss and hopefully work out what it is that the bacterioids are progressively revealing.

A little birdie has told me that I've been making it too hard -- I don't know if you agree with that view. I don't want it to be easy, of course, but I don't want to confuse you all up the wall!

Because under the game's rules I am not allowed into the Kalliope forum except by invitation, it's a bit hard for me to know in what ways people might be having trouble. I don't have any idea how you guys are doing, and would like to know, as this is a two-way process with greater potential if the energy flows both ways. Like you, I'm sure, I'm a great believer in human collaboration.

What I can do, however, is be open to feedback and I certainly want to do that. I invite you to stay in touch with each other in the forum, and also with me through the Secretary of Kalliope (SoK), whose name is nthmtnhoney. Your SoK is communicating extremely well with your humble tale-spinner and I'm sure that if there are any problems or questions, you can raise these in the forum and, if necessary, the SoK will keep me informed.

So far there are 179 verses, or stanzas I suppose they should be called, and I've been having a ball writing them. I have to be perfectly francis with you, though, and admit that it would be a lot easier (and thus better for the reader) with feedback, so please let SoK know ... how am I doing? Any probs? Need any help? Can we make it a better experience for you? Is the forum format working to allow people to discuss and even debate?

Remember, it's an interactive experience. It's also highly experimental to be writing this way, so like any experiment, the crazy scientist might need new ideas.

Lots more to come soon, so I hope you enjoy being an active clue-cracker and just general reader of KtP. I look forward to hearing from Kalliope, and you'll be hearing from me soon ... darn tootin' you will, dang me!

Abundance and gratitude,

Pip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home