Pond, woodcut by Frederick Nunley
Used here with his kind permission






 

 

 

 

 

fishpond

 

 

Pip Wilson

 

 

 

 

This is the blog where I post poetry as I find it in the fishpond outside the door of my garden flat.

 

 

 

 



Wilson's Almanac

Site Map

Articles

Poetry

Blogmanac

Sandy Beach Almanac

Book of Days

Review fishpond

Archives

Free fishpond updates by email


powered by Bloglet

 

 

















This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
I look into a fishpond  

fishpond: a prophecy


Home Archives

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

They're printing stamps with Rev 2 in Nepal and Nauru,
and even minting a coin in Grenada.
From Khartoum to Kiev they're all quoting the rev --
it's been rumored they have in West Bank and Tel Aviv
'rev breaks' during lulls in the Intifada.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

What can you tell me about Richard Dawkins ?

I'm doing an analysis work on Origins.

Logic99

4:58 PM  
Blogger Pip Wilson said...

You'll find much more than I can tell you, by googling his name. Good luck.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home