Pond, woodcut by Frederick Nunley
Used here with his kind permission






 

 

 

 

 

fishpond

 

 

Pip Wilson

 

 

 

 

This is the blog where I post poetry as I find it in the fishpond outside the door of my garden flat.

 

 

 

 



Wilson's Almanac

Site Map

Articles

Poetry

Blogmanac

Sandy Beach Almanac

Book of Days

Review fishpond

Archives

Free fishpond updates by email


powered by Bloglet

 

 

















This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
I look into a fishpond  

fishpond: a prophecy


Home Archives

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tim smiles. "Oh, my, Cletus, I think you will eat us
out of White House and home. What I was saying
was, about the epiphany, it's eerie, and Tiffany
has her theories, and Stephanie --" Cletus says, "Hear me Tim, if'n he
listens up, he'll just find it dismayin'".
[Please note that Bloglet did not send the previous stanza (# 162). This happens from time to time with Bloglet subscriptions; unfortunately, neither I nor President Lumwedder have any control over it. I might not even notice and thus be able to inform you, so please don't rely 100% on Bloglet to be a perfect record of the narrative -- there might be clues missed. All the verses will be found at http://pipwilson.blogspot.com/ where there is also a sidebar link to the whole poem on my website. Thanks guys.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home